8/30/2012

SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH TOMATO AND HAM

This is a recipe that takes me to the times as a child, my grandmother used to make this super easy dish as a snack for after school.
How I miss those days, nothing better than the food that makes grandma.
I have always believed that the best memories are made in the kitchen, so now I try to do this kind of dishes full of nostalgia for my family.
This is a very simple recipe, but delicious and I'm sure will delight your entire family.
Enjoy it.

INGREDIENTS
  • 8 Whole eggs
  • 1 onion, chopped
  • 200 grams of cooked ham
  • 3 tomatoes, seeded, chopped
  • 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • cooking spray
DIRECTIONS

Spray a hot skillet with cooking spray, add onion and ham cook for 3 minutes, add the tomatoes and cook another 3 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
Add eggs, cilantro and stir well, cook for 5 minutes over low heat.

Serve and enjoy.

Serves 4 people.

Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Level of the recipe: Easy

Versión en español CLICK AQUI
Esta es una receta que me transporta a los tiempos de cuando era nina, mi abuelita acostumbraba a hacer este platillo súper sencillo como una merienda para después de la escuela.
Como extraño esos días, nada mejor que la comida que hace la abuela.
Siempre he creído que los mejores recuerdos se hacen en la cocina, y por eso hoy en día trato de hacer este tipo de platillos llenos de nostalgia para mi familia.
Esta es una receta muy sencilla, pero deliciosa y estoy segura que encantara a toda su familia.
Que la disfrute.

INGREDIENTES
  • 8 huevos
  • 1 cebolla picada
  • 200 gramos de jamón cocido
  • 3 tomates sin semillas picados
  • 1/2 taza de culantro picado
  • sal y pimienta al gusto
  • spray de cocina
PREPARACION

Rocie una sartén caliente con spray de cocina, agregue la cebolla y el jamón cocine por 3 minutos, agregue el tomate y cocine otros 3 minutos, sazone con sal y pimienta.
Agregue los huevos, el culantro y revuelva bien.
Cocine por 5 minutos a fuego bajo.

Sirva y disfrute.

Rinde para 4 personas.

Tiempo de preparación: 5 minutos
Tiempo de cocción: 10 minutos
Nivel de la receta: Facil
ENGLISH VERSION CLICK HERE

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy! I like such scrambled eggs. Usually I am making really spicy ones for my husband :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all the suggestions, recommendations and more from you. Let me know what is in your mind, thanks. :D