6/21/2012

The Versatile Blogger Award!

First I want to thank LauriesCravings.blogspot.com for nominating me for this blog award. I'm supper exited because is the first time the I'm being nominate for an Award.
Than you again Laurie for this honor I'm very proud.
I love her blog, she has amazing recipes you should check it out.


The rules for this award are.

  • Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
  • Include a link to their site.
  • Include the award image to your post.
  • Include the award image on your blog.
  • Give 7 random facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
  • When nominating other bloggers, include links to their sites.
  • Let those bloggers know they have been nominated.
My 7 random facts:
  1. I have a huge collection of cookbooks.
  2. I love coffee at any time.
  3. Purses and shoes make me super happy.
  4. My family is everything for me.
  5. I'm from a little country name Costa Rica.
  6. I love bread with butter.
  7. A year ago I was 210 pound and now 140 proud pounds.
This are my nominees........


Good Luck to all the nominees......... :D

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for giving me (Magnolia Days) this award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this award with me! Congrats on the huge weight loss as well-good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah... you are making me blush! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats :) Kathia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the most exiting news for the day! I am still "a new kid" and thanks so much for given such great opportunity, Kathya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! And thank you for the nomination! I feel so honored :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SO behind, but THANK you for the nomination!! How generous of you :)

    I love purses, shoes and bread and butter, too!!! Great random facts. Congrats on the weight loss...what an amazing accomplishment~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm catching up on things, but thank you so much! You are too kind!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all the suggestions, recommendations and more from you. Let me know what is in your mind, thanks. :D